SECT'R
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

British Superbike BSB

+22
totokayak
le vieux docteur
Consensus
quattrokod
khemish'
Minimoi
davrsv4
PaulS2
addesign
grt21
Adrien
LIOREPSOL
MERVIN
MURIEL
Eagle4
Mortimer
l'espagnol
iactus
aka
Tarmo78
Iznox
JackCélaire
26 participants
JackCélaire
JackCélaire
Admin'R Crew
Masculin Age : 48
R actuel : 750 GSX-R GR75A, CBR1000RR SC59
http://www.sectr.net

British Superbike BSB - Page 9 Empty Re: British Superbike BSB

Lun 2 Jan 2012 - 16:06
Le BSB ira rouler à Assen Dutch TT pour le round 10 British Superbike BSB - Page 9 218509
http://www.britishsuperbike.com/

-FlickR-
jackcelr instagram
British Superbike BSB - Page 9 Jesuis11
Tarmo78
Tarmo78
Masculin Age : 59
R actuel : GSX-R 1000 R L7

Lun 2 Jan 2012 - 22:15
British Superbike BSB - Page 9 100452
Adrien
Adrien
R actuel : Y'en a plus

Mar 3 Jan 2012 - 22:49
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Mar 3 Jan 2012 - 23:29
THE Team
merci Adrien.....
Si t'en as d'autres, je t'attends la, je bouge pas !!!

GSX-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
MURIEL
MURIEL
Féminin Age : 54

Mer 4 Jan 2012 - 6:07
Tarmo78 a écrit:je t'attends là, je bouge pas !!!

GSX-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fais gaffe de ne pas prendre racine British Superbike BSB - Page 9 578213
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Mer 4 Jan 2012 - 14:32
MURIEL a écrit:
Tarmo78 a écrit:je t'attends là, je bouge pas !!!

fais gaffe de ne pas prendre racine British Superbike BSB - Page 9 578213

J'ai le temps MuMu, tkt
Bisoooooooo
Adrien
Adrien

Ven 13 Jan 2012 - 21:44
Swan Yamaha 2012
British Superbike BSB - Page 9 99494635C376BFB02EB8651BC92AADA682B644
British Superbike BSB - Page 9 3743116238art

iactus
iactus
Sect'R Crew
Masculin Age : 43
R actuel : Africa Twin DCT broap broap et R1 99

Mer 18 Jan 2012 - 9:35
British Superbike BSB - Page 9 Tumblr_lx46le0do11qdlh1io1_400

Mer 18 Jan 2012 - 21:56
affraid
Adrien
Adrien

Jeu 19 Jan 2012 - 21:25
British Superbike BSB - Page 9 365685 British Superbike BSB - Page 9 365685 British Superbike BSB - Page 9 365685

Source crash.net

BSB » Morgan sceptical over new BSB rules

'I'm not sure that a 200bhp motorbike with no traction control or form of electronic control is the wisest move in the world, but we'll see at Brands Hatch I guess' - Nick Morgan

MSS Colchester Kawasaki boss Nick Morgan remains unconvinced the implementation of new regulations preventing teams from using electronic-aids such as traction control is a 'wise move'.

Morgan has completed the signings of two riders for this year's British Superbike Championship, but their identity won't be unveiled until the end of this month.

Analysing the changeover to the new rules, Morgan is less opposed to the decision that he was a year ago, but remains sceptical the move is a step in the right direction.

“Last year when we were going through the final stages of discussion regarding the new rules for BSB, to be honest I wasn't a fan - I really thought it was a backward step,” he told Crash.net.

“A lot of teams including ourselves had spent a lot of money on the Magneti Marelli electronics, so to take that system off and put it in a cupboard didn't make any sense. Looking at it now objectively, it's certainly better for new teams coming in.

“I guess in time, once things level out, it will be better for teams like ourselves, but I'm not sure that a 200bhp motorbike with no traction control or form of electronic control is the wisest move in the world, but we'll see at Brands Hatch I guess.”

The MSS chief faces a new rival this season in the form of Paul Bird's Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki squad, but Morgan is unfazed by the Cumbrian entrepreneur's return to the series.

“It's fantastic for the championship that Paul is coming back because he has a professional team, a very strong team that is obviously well funded. I'm not really fazed about Paul's team coming back, it's just another racing competitor, another team to beat for us.

“Unfortunately it has had a slightly adverse effect on us budget-wise, but we've just got to get on with it really and do what we have to do. It's no different to competing against the likes of HM Plant Honda or any of the other big teams.

looking forward to this season; we've a couple of good riders on board and we've still a good interest in the Superstock 1000 class because we had a strong year last year with Danny [Buchan] and Howie [Mainwaring],” he added.

“Regarding BSB, our bikes will be good and the chassis works really well which is obviously very important for the forthcoming season. We have a few little issues with tyre wear, but nothing we can't overcome at the first few tests we're going to do.

“Until you actually get to Brands Hatch for that first round you just never know how you're going to fare, but the team is good and I'm looking forward to working with the two new riders that we've got and we've got to have a go.

“We had a good start to last season with Stuart [Easton] and Gary [Mason] and a good rostrum position and for me it proved the team had moved up a gear and that's what we've got to do for 2012.”

Morgan has also committed to running a two-man team in the Superstock 1000 Championship, with a third rider possibly entering the equation as well.

“We've done a deal and we're going to run a satellite team in Superstock 1000 with two riders, possibly three – it just depends on a few things that need to be sorted out.”

Adrien
Adrien

Lun 23 Jan 2012 - 21:33
Freddy Foray chez MSS Kawasaki Cool
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Lun 23 Jan 2012 - 22:44
Adrien a écrit:Freddy Foray chez MSS Kawasaki Cool

Papa Forray nous en avait parlé au salon de la mob, c'était en cours, bonne chose, bonne famille...
JackCélaire
JackCélaire
Admin'R Crew

Lun 23 Jan 2012 - 22:45
Des vrais gens, JP à raison. Remarque non péjorative

-FlickR-
jackcelr instagram
British Superbike BSB - Page 9 Jesuis11
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Lun 23 Jan 2012 - 22:49
JackCélaire a écrit:Des vrais gens, JP à raison. Remarque non péjorative

Ha oui Chef, tu me connais, si je dis ça c'est que j'ai eu la chance de discuter avec papa FORRAY, Madame est arrivée puis ses 2 rejetons de pilotes
C'était que du bonheur de discuter avec cette fammille de passionnés !!! British Superbike BSB - Page 9 517107
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Mar 24 Jan 2012 - 13:53
Team Suzuki Press Office - January 24.

Reigning British Supersport Champion Alastair Seeley talks about moving up to the Superbike class with Tyco Suzuki in 2012, plus his recent accolade of being Ireland's top motorcyclist.

'Irish Motorcyclist of the Year'... sounds good eh? After coming close a number of times I've finally nailed that Joey Dunlop trophy. I was a big fan of Joey when I was growing up and with some other great names on it, I feel very privileged to be the 2011 winner.

I don't want to come over all corporate, but there are a lot of people I'd like to thank: Philip and Hector Neill firstly for giving me the chance in 2009 when I'd no ride. I know Ian Glen from Beacon also had a hand in getting me on a TAS bike back then and a few other people. You know who you are.

Since then I've gone on to win two Championships with TAS and also with Suzuki so I feel part of the family now. I've been involved in Suzuki track days and other corporate bits and pieces that I've really enjoyed doing [thanks George Cheeseman] which is a long way from racing in the Irish Championship paddock. I appreciate it, but it just goes to prove if you put the hard work in and believe in yourself, then it does pay off.

Before Christmas we finally got the deal done to have another crack on the Superbike in 2012 in the team's new Tyco Suzuki colours. I've met Phil Dashey and his team from Tyco and they are real bike fanatics. He's very enthusiastic about the whole deal and that's always a good thing as it motivates the riders to see the sponsors so involved.

I haven't ridden the bike as yet but Philip Neill did set up a test with Crescent's WSB team at Portimao to stand in for the injured John Hopkins, and it was a great few days on their GSX-R1000 Superbike. I think I grew in confidence realising I'm not that far away from those boys.

Big Jack, Les Pearson and the guys in the team looked after me really well [big thanks] and more importantly I've come away with a bit more knowledge and experience, which can only help me this season with Tyco Suzuki.

There's a lot of talk about the new rules and who they will suit and who they won't. Bottom line is the main guys will still be up there at the front. My team-mate Josh Brookes will be one of those, so if I'm hanging onto his coat tails at the start then I won't be far away. Yeah there will be a few of us looking to crack that top four of Laverty, Brookes, Hill and Byrne so it should be interesting.

I've been training hard over the winter months in the Sports Institute for Northern Ireland. They have set me out a sport-specific programme to suit British Superbike and to prepare my body and mind for two races per weekend - and three at times. I'm getting stronger by the day and feel great. Testing can't come quick enough now.

I know what I'm capable of in BSB. I won't be arrogant and make predictions but a fit healthy rider is a confident rider and after two Championships in three years with TAS Suzuki, let's just say I'll not be pulling on my leathers for a Sunday afternoon stroll.
Tarmo78
Tarmo78

Mar 24 Jan 2012 - 13:54

Team Suzuki Bureau de presse - Janvier 24.

Britannique régnant Supersport Champion Alastair Seeley parle déplacer jusqu'à la catégorie Superbike avec Tyco Suzuki en 2012, plus sa consécration récente d'être motard dessus de l'Irlande.

«Motocycliste irlandais de l'année» ... sonne bien hein? Après être venu fermer un certain nombre de fois où j'ai finalement réussi que Joey Dunlop trophée. J'étais un grand fan de Joey quand je grandissais et avec quelques autres grands noms sur elle, je me sens très privilégié d'être le lauréat 2011.

Je ne veux pas venir sur l'ensemble des entreprises, mais il ya beaucoup de gens que je tiens à remercier: Philippe et Hector Neill d'abord pour m'avoir donné la chance en 2009 quand je n'avais aucune course. Je sais que Ian Glen, de Beacon a également eu un coup de main à me faire sur un vélo TAS à l'époque et quelques autres personnes. Vous savez qui vous êtes.

Depuis, j'ai continué pour gagner deux championnats avec TAS et aussi avec Suzuki alors je me sens partie de la famille maintenant. J'ai été impliqué dans les jours suivre Suzuki et d'autres morceaux d'entreprise et des morceaux que j'ai vraiment aimé [merci George Cheeseman] qui est un long chemin de la course dans le paddock du Championnat d'Irlande. Je l'apprécie, mais il va juste pour prouver si vous mettez le dur travail dans et croire en soi, alors il ne payant.

Avant Noël, nous avons finalement obtenu l'accord fait d'avoir une autre fissure sur le Superbike en 2012 dans les couleurs de l'équipe Suzuki Tyco. J'ai rencontré Phil Dashey et son équipe de Tyco et ils sont fanatiques vrai vélo. Il est très enthousiaste au sujet toute l'affaire et c'est toujours une bonne chose car cela motive les coureurs pour voir les sponsors tellement impliqué.

Je n'ai pas monté le vélo encore que Philip Neill n'a mis en place un test avec l'équipe du Croissant-WSB à Portimao à se substituer à des blessés John Hopkins, et ce fut un jour très peu de leur GSX-R1000 Superbike. Je pense que j'ai grandi en confiance réalisant que je ne suis pas loin de ceux des garçons.

Big Jack, Les Pearson et les gars de l'équipe s'est occupé de moi vraiment bien [grand merci] et, plus important que j'ai repartir avec des connaissances un peu plus et l'expérience, qui ne peut que m'aider cette saison avec Tyco Suzuki.

Il ya beaucoup de discussions sur les nouvelles règles et pour qui ils vont répondre et qui ne seront pas. Bottom line est la principale gars seront toujours là-haut à l'avant. Mon coéquipier Josh Brookes sera un de ceux, donc si je suis accroché à pans de son habit, au début, puis je ne serai pas loin. Ouais, il y aura quelques-uns d'entre nous cherchent à craquer que les quatre premiers du Laverty, Brookes, Hill et Byrne ainsi il devrait être intéressant.

Je me suis entraîné fort au cours des mois d'hiver dans l'Institut des sports d'Irlande du Nord. Ils m'ont mis en œuvre un programme spécifique au sport en fonction de British Superbike et de préparer mon corps et mon esprit pour deux courses par week-end - et trois à la fois. Je reçois plus fort de jour en jour et se sentir bien. Les tests peuvent pas venir assez rapidement maintenant.

Je sais ce que je suis capable de en BSB. Je ne vais pas être arrogant et de faire des prédictions, mais un cavalier ajustement sain est un cavalier confiant et après deux championnats en trois ans avec TAS Suzuki, disons juste que je ne serai pas en tirant sur mes cuirs pour une balade dimanche après-midi.

Adrien
Adrien

Lun 6 Fév 2012 - 18:53
Florian Marino roulera en BSB sur .............

Une aprilia British Superbike BSB - Page 9 365685
JackCélaire
JackCélaire
Admin'R Crew

Lun 6 Fév 2012 - 19:12
Bon et bien il roulera British Superbike BSB - Page 9 365685

-FlickR-
jackcelr instagram